Happy Friday The 13th! Nicki Minaj & Ludacris Take Our Lyric Of The Week
We don't mean to alarm you, but check your calendar...it's Friday The 13th! Today's the day where superstition rules: don't walk under a ladder, avoid black cats, and don't step on a crack! Whether you believe in the unlucky nature associated with Friday The 13th or not, it's the hot topic of today, so we based our Lyric Of The Week around the spoOoOoOoOky date. Which line did we pick, exactly? We went with Nicki Minaj's lyric from her feature in Ludacris's 2010 jam "My Chick Bad":
It's going down, basement / Friday the 13th, guess who's playing Jason? / Tuck yourself in, you better hold on to your teddy / It's nightmare on Elm Street and guess who's playing Freddy?
Watch the video for "My Chick Bad" below on VEVO, and have a happy and safe Friday The 13th!
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves