Happy GOBLIN Day!
Happy GOBLIN Day y'all! We're so happy for Tyler, The Creator finally getting his album out IN STORES! Here he is as fictitious golfer, Thurnis Haley, promoting his album. If this whole music thing doesn't work out for Tyler (fat chance), at least we know he'll have a career in comedy. Amiright?
There's a part 2 and 3 that you should defs check out..but they're sorta ~*NSFW*~ (duh!)
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why