Harry Styles Expects Taylor Swift To Write Lyrics About Him
The One Direction member says "Bring it on!" to TayTay when it comes to writing songs about their relationship...
Harry Styles of One Direction is currently single and ready to mingle (to the delight of Directioners around the globe), but there was a time where he was briefly snatched up by notorious dater Taylor Swift. The famous pair started dating in the fall of 2012, but broke things off early this year, and now the world is expecting a breakup anthem from Swift on her next album about Styles. But what does the boy band member have to say about being a muse? Us Weekly sat down with the singer and shared his thoughts on being a lyrical inspiration:
"It would be hypocritical for me to say she couldn't do it because everybody writes songs based on personal experience. I can't say I'd have dated someone less famous to avoid it. At least she's a great songwriter!"
We think that's a good attitude to have, Harry! And he's right: Swift is one impressive songwriter, and we can't wait to hear the new material she's been working on all year. Maybe a new album is due for 2014?
What do you think of Harry Styles' thoughts on being a lyrical muse? Let us know in the comments...
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics