Harry Styles Expects Taylor Swift To Write Lyrics About Him
The One Direction member says "Bring it on!" to TayTay when it comes to writing songs about their relationship...
Harry Styles of One Direction is currently single and ready to mingle (to the delight of Directioners around the globe), but there was a time where he was briefly snatched up by notorious dater Taylor Swift. The famous pair started dating in the fall of 2012, but broke things off early this year, and now the world is expecting a breakup anthem from Swift on her next album about Styles. But what does the boy band member have to say about being a muse? Us Weekly sat down with the singer and shared his thoughts on being a lyrical inspiration:
"It would be hypocritical for me to say she couldn't do it because everybody writes songs based on personal experience. I can't say I'd have dated someone less famous to avoid it. At least she's a great songwriter!"
We think that's a good attitude to have, Harry! And he's right: Swift is one impressive songwriter, and we can't wait to hear the new material she's been working on all year. Maybe a new album is due for 2014?
What do you think of Harry Styles' thoughts on being a lyrical muse? Let us know in the comments...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?