Hear A Snippet Of Taylor Swift's New Single "Red"
This morning on Good Morning America, Taylor Swift previewed the title track from her upcoming album, "Red." Taylor took the chance to explain the song and her writing process saying, "I wrote this song about the fact that some things are just hard to forget because the emotions involved with them were so intense. And to me, intense emotion is... red." Here's a preview of the lyrics:
Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey, all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
We can't wait to see more so we can start to speculate which famous ex-beau this one's about...
What do you think of the new song so far? Tell us your thoughts below...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz