Hear A Snippet Of Taylor Swift's New Single "Red"
This morning on Good Morning America, Taylor Swift previewed the title track from her upcoming album, "Red." Taylor took the chance to explain the song and her writing process saying, "I wrote this song about the fact that some things are just hard to forget because the emotions involved with them were so intense. And to me, intense emotion is... red." Here's a preview of the lyrics:
Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey, all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
We can't wait to see more so we can start to speculate which famous ex-beau this one's about...
What do you think of the new song so far? Tell us your thoughts below...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect