Hear A Snippet Of Taylor Swift's New Single "Red"
This morning on Good Morning America, Taylor Swift previewed the title track from her upcoming album, "Red." Taylor took the chance to explain the song and her writing process saying, "I wrote this song about the fact that some things are just hard to forget because the emotions involved with them were so intense. And to me, intense emotion is... red." Here's a preview of the lyrics:
Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey, all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
We can't wait to see more so we can start to speculate which famous ex-beau this one's about...
What do you think of the new song so far? Tell us your thoughts below...
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele