Hear A Snippet Of Taylor Swift's New Single "Red"
This morning on Good Morning America, Taylor Swift previewed the title track from her upcoming album, "Red." Taylor took the chance to explain the song and her writing process saying, "I wrote this song about the fact that some things are just hard to forget because the emotions involved with them were so intense. And to me, intense emotion is... red." Here's a preview of the lyrics:
Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey, all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
We can't wait to see more so we can start to speculate which famous ex-beau this one's about...
What do you think of the new song so far? Tell us your thoughts below...
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon