Hear Fun. and Ellie Goulding Cover Each Other's Songs!
For a musician, having their songs covered by another talented artist is a huge compliment. It indicates that the cover-er respects their talent, loves the song, and thinks it's worthy of paying tribute. All those good feelings were keeping us warm this morning after we found out that Fun. covered Ellie Goulding and Ellie Goulding covered them right back! It's like a musical hug!
Hear Fun.'s minimalist, building cover of Ellie's "Anything Could Happen":
Hear Ellie Goulding's fluttery, rock n' roll cover of Fun.'s "Some Nights":
Which cover are you digging more? Tell us below!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'