Hear Fun. and Ellie Goulding Cover Each Other's Songs!
For a musician, having their songs covered by another talented artist is a huge compliment. It indicates that the cover-er respects their talent, loves the song, and thinks it's worthy of paying tribute. All those good feelings were keeping us warm this morning after we found out that Fun. covered Ellie Goulding and Ellie Goulding covered them right back! It's like a musical hug!
Hear Fun.'s minimalist, building cover of Ellie's "Anything Could Happen":
Hear Ellie Goulding's fluttery, rock n' roll cover of Fun.'s "Some Nights":
Which cover are you digging more? Tell us below!
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz