Hear Fun. and Ellie Goulding Cover Each Other's Songs!
For a musician, having their songs covered by another talented artist is a huge compliment. It indicates that the cover-er respects their talent, loves the song, and thinks it's worthy of paying tribute. All those good feelings were keeping us warm this morning after we found out that Fun. covered Ellie Goulding and Ellie Goulding covered them right back! It's like a musical hug!
Hear Fun.'s minimalist, building cover of Ellie's "Anything Could Happen":
Hear Ellie Goulding's fluttery, rock n' roll cover of Fun.'s "Some Nights":
Which cover are you digging more? Tell us below!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars