Hear Jewel's "Foolish Games" Duet With Kelly Clarkson!
Here's how we think this awesome new "Foolish Games" reboot/duet came about: Jewel sat down with her team to begin putting together her Greatest Hits album and thought, "Who should I do 'Foolish Games' with?" She and her team thought for a minute about the songs lyrics and themes (breakups, heartbreak, relationships, sadness) and immediately, their mind went to the queen of breakup ballads, Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Kelly Clarkson! We can't think of anyone more fitting for the duet, can you?
Listen to the reboot of Jewel's classic "Foolish Games" from her upcoming greatest hits album:
What do you think of this new version of the song? Tell us in the comments!
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics