Hear Jewel's "Foolish Games" Duet With Kelly Clarkson!
Here's how we think this awesome new "Foolish Games" reboot/duet came about: Jewel sat down with her team to begin putting together her Greatest Hits album and thought, "Who should I do 'Foolish Games' with?" She and her team thought for a minute about the songs lyrics and themes (breakups, heartbreak, relationships, sadness) and immediately, their mind went to the queen of breakup ballads, Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Kelly Clarkson! We can't think of anyone more fitting for the duet, can you?
Listen to the reboot of Jewel's classic "Foolish Games" from her upcoming greatest hits album:
What do you think of this new version of the song? Tell us in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect