Hear Jewel's "Foolish Games" Duet With Kelly Clarkson
This version is just tearing us apart...
Here's how we think this awesome new "Foolish Games" reboot/duet came about: Jewel sat down with her team to begin putting together her Greatest Hits album and thought, "Who should I do 'Foolish Games' with?" She and her team thought for a minute about the songs lyrics and themes (breakups, heartbreak, relationships, sadness) and immediately, their mind went to the queen of breakup ballads, Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Kelly Clarkson! We can't think of anyone more fitting for the duet, can you?
Listen to the reboot of Jewel's classic "Foolish Games" from her greatest hits album:
Jewel to Perform Stageside Live Webcast Concert Tonight!
Follow MetroLyrics on YouTube for exclusive videos, including song explanations from today's biggest artists, and much more.
Check out MetroLyrics on Instagram and Pinterest for exclusive lyric art, like our handwritten lyric feature.
Like MetroLyrics on Facebook to keep up with what's new and exciting in music and lyrics.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!