Hear Jewel's "Foolish Games" Duet With Kelly Clarkson!
Here's how we think this awesome new "Foolish Games" reboot/duet came about: Jewel sat down with her team to begin putting together her Greatest Hits album and thought, "Who should I do 'Foolish Games' with?" She and her team thought for a minute about the songs lyrics and themes (breakups, heartbreak, relationships, sadness) and immediately, their mind went to the queen of breakup ballads, Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Kelly Clarkson! We can't think of anyone more fitting for the duet, can you?
Listen to the reboot of Jewel's classic "Foolish Games" from her upcoming greatest hits album:
What do you think of this new version of the song? Tell us in the comments!
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's Brand New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme