Hear Jewel's "Foolish Games" Duet With Kelly Clarkson!
Here's how we think this awesome new "Foolish Games" reboot/duet came about: Jewel sat down with her team to begin putting together her Greatest Hits album and thought, "Who should I do 'Foolish Games' with?" She and her team thought for a minute about the songs lyrics and themes (breakups, heartbreak, relationships, sadness) and immediately, their mind went to the queen of breakup ballads, Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Kelly Clarkson! We can't think of anyone more fitting for the duet, can you?
Listen to the reboot of Jewel's classic "Foolish Games" from her upcoming greatest hits album:
What do you think of this new version of the song? Tell us in the comments!
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings