Hear Jewel's "Foolish Games" Duet With Kelly Clarkson!
Here's how we think this awesome new "Foolish Games" reboot/duet came about: Jewel sat down with her team to begin putting together her Greatest Hits album and thought, "Who should I do 'Foolish Games' with?" She and her team thought for a minute about the songs lyrics and themes (breakups, heartbreak, relationships, sadness) and immediately, their mind went to the queen of breakup ballads, Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Kelly Clarkson! We can't think of anyone more fitting for the duet, can you?
Listen to the reboot of Jewel's classic "Foolish Games" from her upcoming greatest hits album:
What do you think of this new version of the song? Tell us in the comments!
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics