Hear The Bonus Track On Justin Bieber's New Acoustic Album "Nothing Like Us"
Trying not to be outshined by the other Justin dominating music news this week, a bonus track from Justin Bieber's Believe Acoustic album has leaked for all to hear. We've never heard anything like "Nothing Like Us" from the popstar before; it's slow, sad, and introspective. The song's lyrics are about a relationship ending, could it be about Selena Gomez? Justin sings about how he gave her everything but she pushed him away and there will never be another love like theirs. We were always unclear about who broke up with who in the Jelena split but this song seems to make it clear that it was Selena that ended things. Ouch! What do you think?
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School