Hear The Bonus Track On Justin Bieber's New Acoustic Album "Nothing Like Us"
Trying not to be outshined by the other Justin dominating music news this week, a bonus track from Justin Bieber's Believe Acoustic album has leaked for all to hear. We've never heard anything like "Nothing Like Us" from the popstar before; it's slow, sad, and introspective. The song's lyrics are about a relationship ending, could it be about Selena Gomez? Justin sings about how he gave her everything but she pushed him away and there will never be another love like theirs. We were always unclear about who broke up with who in the Jelena split but this song seems to make it clear that it was Selena that ended things. Ouch! What do you think?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'