Hear The Bonus Track On Justin Bieber's New Acoustic Album "Nothing Like Us"
Trying not to be outshined by the other Justin dominating music news this week, a bonus track from Justin Bieber's Believe Acoustic album has leaked for all to hear. We've never heard anything like "Nothing Like Us" from the popstar before; it's slow, sad, and introspective. The song's lyrics are about a relationship ending, could it be about Selena Gomez? Justin sings about how he gave her everything but she pushed him away and there will never be another love like theirs. We were always unclear about who broke up with who in the Jelena split but this song seems to make it clear that it was Selena that ended things. Ouch! What do you think?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars