Hear The Bonus Track On Justin Bieber's New Acoustic Album "Nothing Like Us"
Trying not to be outshined by the other Justin dominating music news this week, a bonus track from Justin Bieber's Believe Acoustic album has leaked for all to hear. We've never heard anything like "Nothing Like Us" from the popstar before; it's slow, sad, and introspective. The song's lyrics are about a relationship ending, could it be about Selena Gomez? Justin sings about how he gave her everything but she pushed him away and there will never be another love like theirs. We were always unclear about who broke up with who in the Jelena split but this song seems to make it clear that it was Selena that ended things. Ouch! What do you think?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist