Hear The Bonus Track On Justin Bieber's New Acoustic Album "Nothing Like Us"
Trying not to be outshined by the other Justin dominating music news this week, a bonus track from Justin Bieber's Believe Acoustic album has leaked for all to hear. We've never heard anything like "Nothing Like Us" from the popstar before; it's slow, sad, and introspective. The song's lyrics are about a relationship ending, could it be about Selena Gomez? Justin sings about how he gave her everything but she pushed him away and there will never be another love like theirs. We were always unclear about who broke up with who in the Jelena split but this song seems to make it clear that it was Selena that ended things. Ouch! What do you think?
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back