Hear Michael Buble's Song "Something Stupid" Featuring With Reese Witherspoon
File this one under unlikely collaborations: Michael Buble and Reese Witherspoon have teamed up to record the classic song "Something Stupid" for Buble's new album To Be Loved. The Canadian jazz crooner had this to say about how this collab came about: "We loved Walk the Line and her voice was so smooth and wonderful, so my manager said 'Call her.'" And call her he did: Witherspoon took some convincing but she finally came around to record her part in the song, which was originally sung by Frank and Nancy Sinatra.
Preview "Something Stupid" below and tell us if you think the pair get it right:
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'