Hear Michael Buble's Song "Something Stupid" Featuring With Reese Witherspoon
File this one under unlikely collaborations: Michael Buble and Reese Witherspoon have teamed up to record the classic song "Something Stupid" for Buble's new album To Be Loved. The Canadian jazz crooner had this to say about how this collab came about: "We loved Walk the Line and her voice was so smooth and wonderful, so my manager said 'Call her.'" And call her he did: Witherspoon took some convincing but she finally came around to record her part in the song, which was originally sung by Frank and Nancy Sinatra.
Preview "Something Stupid" below and tell us if you think the pair get it right:
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It