Hear Michael Buble's Song "Something Stupid" Featuring With Reese Witherspoon
File this one under unlikely collaborations: Michael Buble and Reese Witherspoon have teamed up to record the classic song "Something Stupid" for Buble's new album To Be Loved. The Canadian jazz crooner had this to say about how this collab came about: "We loved Walk the Line and her voice was so smooth and wonderful, so my manager said 'Call her.'" And call her he did: Witherspoon took some convincing but she finally came around to record her part in the song, which was originally sung by Frank and Nancy Sinatra.
Preview "Something Stupid" below and tell us if you think the pair get it right:
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings