Samuel L. Jackson Sings Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (Sorta)
Actor Samuel L. Jackson is known for being a no-nonsense kind of guy, a reputation he earned by playing murderous criminals and potty-mouthed heros in movies like Pulp Fiction and Snakes On A Plane. This reputation has followed him all the way to his crowning moment as an actor: putting his own personal spin on the Taylor Swift song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." Instead of sounding like a teenager talking to her ex, Jackson comes off like a threatening, terrifying dad telling off his daughter's old boyfriend. You do NOT want to mess with him.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now