Samuel L. Jackson Sings Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (Sorta)
Actor Samuel L. Jackson is known for being a no-nonsense kind of guy, a reputation he earned by playing murderous criminals and potty-mouthed heros in movies like Pulp Fiction and Snakes On A Plane. This reputation has followed him all the way to his crowning moment as an actor: putting his own personal spin on the Taylor Swift song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." Instead of sounding like a teenager talking to her ex, Jackson comes off like a threatening, terrifying dad telling off his daughter's old boyfriend. You do NOT want to mess with him.
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn