Samuel L. Jackson Sings Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (Sorta)
Actor Samuel L. Jackson is known for being a no-nonsense kind of guy, a reputation he earned by playing murderous criminals and potty-mouthed heros in movies like Pulp Fiction and Snakes On A Plane. This reputation has followed him all the way to his crowning moment as an actor: putting his own personal spin on the Taylor Swift song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." Instead of sounding like a teenager talking to her ex, Jackson comes off like a threatening, terrifying dad telling off his daughter's old boyfriend. You do NOT want to mess with him.
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'