Samuel L. Jackson Sings Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (Sorta)
Actor Samuel L. Jackson is known for being a no-nonsense kind of guy, a reputation he earned by playing murderous criminals and potty-mouthed heros in movies like Pulp Fiction and Snakes On A Plane. This reputation has followed him all the way to his crowning moment as an actor: putting his own personal spin on the Taylor Swift song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." Instead of sounding like a teenager talking to her ex, Jackson comes off like a threatening, terrifying dad telling off his daughter's old boyfriend. You do NOT want to mess with him.
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"