Samuel L. Jackson Sings Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (Sorta)
Actor Samuel L. Jackson is known for being a no-nonsense kind of guy, a reputation he earned by playing murderous criminals and potty-mouthed heros in movies like Pulp Fiction and Snakes On A Plane. This reputation has followed him all the way to his crowning moment as an actor: putting his own personal spin on the Taylor Swift song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." Instead of sounding like a teenager talking to her ex, Jackson comes off like a threatening, terrifying dad telling off his daughter's old boyfriend. You do NOT want to mess with him.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why