Hear Snippets Of Two New Kanye West Tracks Debuted At The Governors Ball
They may be live snippets of Kanye's new tracks, but we already love 'em. Hear the synth-heavy new tunes he debuted at the Governors Ball...
Image c/o 13thWitness | Getty
With only eight days until Kanye West's sixth studio album Yeezus hits the shelves, we're getting a liiiiiittle antsy to hear the full record. Thankfully, Kanye could sense our nervousness and debuted two new tracks at his performance at the Governors Ball: "Send It Up", and "On Site". All of the songs we've heard so far from Kanye's highly-anticipated album have essentially the same dark, pulsating, almost threatening tone, and we are big fans so far. With true-to-West lyrics like A monster about to come alive again over heavy beats and pulsating beats, we're thrilled that he's taking hip-hop to the next level yet again with his new music.
Hear a live snippet of "Send It Up" below:
And our personal favorite, "On Site":
What are your thoughts on Kanye West's new tracks? Let us know what you think!
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram