Hedley Hand Wrote The Lyrics To 'Wild Life' For Us (And Doodled Too!)
Only we have the handwritten lyrics to Hedley's new track penned by the band themselves.
It's been quite a "Wild Life" for Hedley. The band's successful career now spans over a decade in length. Along the way, the guys from Hedley have seen their fare share of ups and downs, both personally and professionally, and are channeling those experiences into their new song and album—both titled "Wild Life."
Earlier this week, frontman Jacob Hoggard shared insight into the band's new record, and in particular what influenced his songwriting, in an exclusive video interview that you can watch at the bottom of this post. It turns out that the inspiration for "Wild Life" is self-evident. Spending 10-plus years of your life as a rockstar results in a lot of wild experiences. It's those experiences that inspired the band to write"Wild Life."
Providing us with a very special piece of music art, the band took the time to handwrite out the words to "Wild Life" for us. Check the feature out below, which includes doodles and autographs from every band member.
Watch our exclusive interview with Jacob Hoggard, about his songwriting process and the inspiration behind the band's new album Wild Life, below:
Hedley's new album Wild Life is available on iTunes now.
Share your favorite lyric from "Wild Life" in the comments.
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'