Here's Gary Oldman Reciting "Timber" Lyrics, Because Why Not
The dapper UK actor reads out Pitbull's epic verse with British charm.
It's no surprise that one of our favorite pop songs of 2013 was Pitbull ft. Ke$ha's party anthem "Timber". Even months after its release, we still can't help but groove whenever we hear it, which is why we were excited to hear that English actor Gary Oldman dramatically read out the song's lyrics for UK radio station Capital FM.
With his signature voice and that British accent really coming through, Gary Oldman was born to read lyrics aloud and make them sound a lot more serious than they actually are. It's a shame he didn't read Ke$ha's part, but he does recite Pitbull's first verse ever so eloquently:
The bigger they are, the harder they fall
This biggity boy's a diggity dog
I have them like Miley Cyrus,
clothes off twerking with my
bras and thongs, timber
Face down, booty up, timber
That's the way we like the war, timber
I'm slicker than an oil spill
She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber
Watch the hilarious clip below and try not to crack up laughing (we bet you can't):
Got a favorite lyric line from Pitbull's "Timber"? We wanna hear it! Leave it in the comments.
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden