Hunter Hayes Claims "I Want Crazy" In New Song
One of our favorite news artists of the moment, Hunter Hayes (he just loves writing lyrics everywhere! Our kind of guy), released his new song "I Want Crazy" for everyone to hear today. The upbeat country-pop jam has Hunter crooning I don't want easy / I want crazy when it comes to his relationship, which totally makes us think about love and how, well, it's not easy! Love is a crazy thing, and even though it comes with highs and lows, isn't it more rewarding to have a crazy love than a boring one? Who knew that Hunter Hayes would make us question our current relationships with his lyrics...
What are your thoughts on "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes? We want to know what you think...
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'