Hunter Hayes Claims "I Want Crazy" In New Song
One of our favorite news artists of the moment, Hunter Hayes (he just loves writing lyrics everywhere! Our kind of guy), released his new song "I Want Crazy" for everyone to hear today. The upbeat country-pop jam has Hunter crooning I don't want easy / I want crazy when it comes to his relationship, which totally makes us think about love and how, well, it's not easy! Love is a crazy thing, and even though it comes with highs and lows, isn't it more rewarding to have a crazy love than a boring one? Who knew that Hunter Hayes would make us question our current relationships with his lyrics...
What are your thoughts on "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes? We want to know what you think...
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video