Hunter Hayes Claims "I Want Crazy" In New Song
One of our favorite news artists of the moment, Hunter Hayes (he just loves writing lyrics everywhere! Our kind of guy), released his new song "I Want Crazy" for everyone to hear today. The upbeat country-pop jam has Hunter crooning I don't want easy / I want crazy when it comes to his relationship, which totally makes us think about love and how, well, it's not easy! Love is a crazy thing, and even though it comes with highs and lows, isn't it more rewarding to have a crazy love than a boring one? Who knew that Hunter Hayes would make us question our current relationships with his lyrics...
What are your thoughts on "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes? We want to know what you think...
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings