Hunter Hayes Claims "I Want Crazy" In New Song
One of our favorite news artists of the moment, Hunter Hayes (he just loves writing lyrics everywhere! Our kind of guy), released his new song "I Want Crazy" for everyone to hear today. The upbeat country-pop jam has Hunter crooning I don't want easy / I want crazy when it comes to his relationship, which totally makes us think about love and how, well, it's not easy! Love is a crazy thing, and even though it comes with highs and lows, isn't it more rewarding to have a crazy love than a boring one? Who knew that Hunter Hayes would make us question our current relationships with his lyrics...
What are your thoughts on "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes? We want to know what you think...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars