Hunter Hayes Claims "I Want Crazy" In New Song
One of our favorite news artists of the moment, Hunter Hayes (he just loves writing lyrics everywhere! Our kind of guy), released his new song "I Want Crazy" for everyone to hear today. The upbeat country-pop jam has Hunter crooning I don't want easy / I want crazy when it comes to his relationship, which totally makes us think about love and how, well, it's not easy! Love is a crazy thing, and even though it comes with highs and lows, isn't it more rewarding to have a crazy love than a boring one? Who knew that Hunter Hayes would make us question our current relationships with his lyrics...
What are your thoughts on "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes? We want to know what you think...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist