"I Believe That The Hotdogs Go On": 20 Of The Funniest Misheard Lyrics [VIDEO]
There's nothing more embarrassing than having a singalong with your friends when suddenly they all look at you and start laughing because you sang "Tony Danza" instead of "Tiny Dancer." But if you've ever been the one laughing at a friend for a lyrical misstep, you'll know that it's all in good fun and man is it funny. Now you can laugh along to 20 of the funniest misheard lyrics from the 80's onward including songs from Michael Jackson, Adele, Mumford and Sons, and Pink Floyd in the video above!
What's the funniest misheard lyric? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School