"I Believe That The Hotdogs Go On": 20 Of The Funniest Misheard Lyrics [VIDEO]
There's nothing more embarrassing than having a singalong with your friends when suddenly they all look at you and start laughing because you sang "Tony Danza" instead of "Tiny Dancer." But if you've ever been the one laughing at a friend for a lyrical misstep, you'll know that it's all in good fun and man is it funny. Now you can laugh along to 20 of the funniest misheard lyrics from the 80's onward including songs from Michael Jackson, Adele, Mumford and Sons, and Pink Floyd in the video above!
What's the funniest misheard lyric? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings