"I Believe That The Hotdogs Go On": 20 Of The Funniest Misheard Lyrics [VIDEO]
There's nothing more embarrassing than having a singalong with your friends when suddenly they all look at you and start laughing because you sang "Tony Danza" instead of "Tiny Dancer." But if you've ever been the one laughing at a friend for a lyrical misstep, you'll know that it's all in good fun and man is it funny. Now you can laugh along to 20 of the funniest misheard lyrics from the 80's onward including songs from Michael Jackson, Adele, Mumford and Sons, and Pink Floyd in the video above!
What's the funniest misheard lyric? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves