"I Believe That The Hotdogs Go On": 20 Of The Funniest Misheard Lyrics [VIDEO]
There's nothing more embarrassing than having a singalong with your friends when suddenly they all look at you and start laughing because you sang "Tony Danza" instead of "Tiny Dancer." But if you've ever been the one laughing at a friend for a lyrical misstep, you'll know that it's all in good fun and man is it funny. Now you can laugh along to 20 of the funniest misheard lyrics from the 80's onward including songs from Michael Jackson, Adele, Mumford and Sons, and Pink Floyd in the video above!
What's the funniest misheard lyric? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon