"I Believe That The Hotdogs Go On": 20 Of The Funniest Misheard Lyrics [VIDEO]
There's nothing more embarrassing than having a singalong with your friends when suddenly they all look at you and start laughing because you sang "Tony Danza" instead of "Tiny Dancer." But if you've ever been the one laughing at a friend for a lyrical misstep, you'll know that it's all in good fun and man is it funny. Now you can laugh along to 20 of the funniest misheard lyrics from the 80's onward including songs from Michael Jackson, Adele, Mumford and Sons, and Pink Floyd in the video above!
What's the funniest misheard lyric? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars