Indie Artist of the Week: Cults
In March, seemingly out of nowhere, the unknown band Cults began blowing up on the music blogosphere. Nobody knew who they were or where they came from but just felt that their music was worth sharing. Well, we also think they're worth sharing! But luckily we have a few facts about them to get you acquainted...
- Cults is comprised of Madeline Follin and Brian Oblivion who are a couple.
- They're both 21 (!!!)
- They're from California but are currently studying film in New York
- Music fans got wind of their songs through their Bandcamp page, where they posted them with the intention of sharing them with friends
Listen to their song Never Heal myself for a dose of this dreamy indie pop band who are sure to be big.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015