Indie Artist of the Week: Cults
In March, seemingly out of nowhere, the unknown band Cults began blowing up on the music blogosphere. Nobody knew who they were or where they came from but just felt that their music was worth sharing. Well, we also think they're worth sharing! But luckily we have a few facts about them to get you acquainted...
- Cults is comprised of Madeline Follin and Brian Oblivion who are a couple.
- They're both 21 (!!!)
- They're from California but are currently studying film in New York
- Music fans got wind of their songs through their Bandcamp page, where they posted them with the intention of sharing them with friends
Listen to their song Never Heal myself for a dose of this dreamy indie pop band who are sure to be big.
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola
- Get-To-Know Alec Benjamin And His Excellent Debut Single "Paper Crown"
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'Hit The Lights'
- Metallica Set To Play Week-Long Residency On Ferguson