Indie Artist of the Week: Cults
In March, seemingly out of nowhere, the unknown band Cults began blowing up on the music blogosphere. Nobody knew who they were or where they came from but just felt that their music was worth sharing. Well, we also think they're worth sharing! But luckily we have a few facts about them to get you acquainted...
- Cults is comprised of Madeline Follin and Brian Oblivion who are a couple.
- They're both 21 (!!!)
- They're from California but are currently studying film in New York
- Music fans got wind of their songs through their Bandcamp page, where they posted them with the intention of sharing them with friends
Listen to their song Never Heal myself for a dose of this dreamy indie pop band who are sure to be big.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why