Indie Artist of the Week: Cults
In March, seemingly out of nowhere, the unknown band Cults began blowing up on the music blogosphere. Nobody knew who they were or where they came from but just felt that their music was worth sharing. Well, we also think they're worth sharing! But luckily we have a few facts about them to get you acquainted...
- Cults is comprised of Madeline Follin and Brian Oblivion who are a couple.
- They're both 21 (!!!)
- They're from California but are currently studying film in New York
- Music fans got wind of their songs through their Bandcamp page, where they posted them with the intention of sharing them with friends
Listen to their song Never Heal myself for a dose of this dreamy indie pop band who are sure to be big.
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists