Indie Artist of the Week: Cults
In March, seemingly out of nowhere, the unknown band Cults began blowing up on the music blogosphere. Nobody knew who they were or where they came from but just felt that their music was worth sharing. Well, we also think they're worth sharing! But luckily we have a few facts about them to get you acquainted...
- Cults is comprised of Madeline Follin and Brian Oblivion who are a couple.
- They're both 21 (!!!)
- They're from California but are currently studying film in New York
- Music fans got wind of their songs through their Bandcamp page, where they posted them with the intention of sharing them with friends
Listen to their song Never Heal myself for a dose of this dreamy indie pop band who are sure to be big.
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn