Inside The ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees
Year after year, the Entertainer of the Year category is one of the most coveted prizes at the ACM Awards, and this year is no exception. A handful of powerhouse artists will once again be vying for the title this Sunday. Artists up for the award this year include Jason Aldean, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, and 2-time defending champ Taylor Swift.
One of the reasons the Entertainer of the Year Award is so prestigious is the fact that its voted on by fans. All fans (that means you!) can vote to help determine who takes home the hardware this year RIGHT HERE. Or, if you feel like you could use a little more information before making your decision, hit the links below for videos profiling each Entertainer of the Year nominee and discussing their past year in music, courtesy the folks at Radio.com:
Now that you've brushed up on your knowledge, vote for your favorite.
And don't forget to tune in to the 48th annual ACM Awards, this Sunday at 8/7c, only on CBS.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'
- From MetroLyrics to You: Our Classic Christmas Playlist