Inside The ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees
Year after year, the Entertainer of the Year category is one of the most coveted prizes at the ACM Awards, and this year is no exception. A handful of powerhouse artists will once again be vying for the title this Sunday. Artists up for the award this year include Jason Aldean, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, and 2-time defending champ Taylor Swift.
One of the reasons the Entertainer of the Year Award is so prestigious is the fact that its voted on by fans. All fans (that means you!) can vote to help determine who takes home the hardware this year RIGHT HERE. Or, if you feel like you could use a little more information before making your decision, hit the links below for videos profiling each Entertainer of the Year nominee and discussing their past year in music, courtesy the folks at Radio.com:
Now that you've brushed up on your knowledge, vote for your favorite.
And don't forget to tune in to the 48th annual ACM Awards, this Sunday at 8/7c, only on CBS.
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"