Interview: Grammy-Nominated Producer Danger Mouse
We all know Danger Mouse (real name Brian Burton) as one-half of Gnarls Barkley, but he has a lot more projects under his belt than you'd believe. Did you know that Danger has produced albums by The Black Keys, Beck, and is even slotted to produce Daft Punk's new album when it hits shelves in 2013? It's no wonder the high-profile artist has been nominated Producer Of The Year (the second time in a row) at the 2012 Grammys.
Check out the official interview above via Street Date as Mr. Burton chats with Rome collaborator Daniele Luppi. For the full interview with the guys, click here.
The nominees for Producer Of The Year at the 2012 Grammys are as follows:
We're gunnin' for Danger to take the trophy! What about you?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars