Ryan Tedder [on how difficult it is to write a song that hasn't been heard before]
It is so difficult. Because the world is literally filling up with them. It's like a marina that's filling up with boats. There are only 500 slips, and right now there are about 400 boats. And the boats just keep on pulling into the marina — that's how it feels.
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?