Ryan Tedder [on how difficult it is to write a song that hasn't been heard before]
It is so difficult. Because the world is literally filling up with them. It's like a marina that's filling up with boats. There are only 500 slips, and right now there are about 400 boats. And the boats just keep on pulling into the marina — that's how it feels.
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics