Ryan Tedder [on how difficult it is to write a song that hasn't been heard before]
It is so difficult. Because the world is literally filling up with them. It's like a marina that's filling up with boats. There are only 500 slips, and right now there are about 400 boats. And the boats just keep on pulling into the marina — that's how it feels.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!