Ryan Tedder [on how difficult it is to write a song that hasn't been heard before]
It is so difficult. Because the world is literally filling up with them. It's like a marina that's filling up with boats. There are only 500 slips, and right now there are about 400 boats. And the boats just keep on pulling into the marina — that's how it feels.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why