It's A Battle Of Lazy Songs In This Week's Lyric Battle: Green Day vs. Bruno Mars
Chances are a lot of people will be spending their day off today on this holiday Monday on the couch. Sometimes you just need to have a lazy day, you know? That's why our lyric battle today highlights two of the best "lazy" songs to do battle.
It's Bruno Mars's "The Lazy Song" against Green Day's "Longview." Whose "lazy" lyrics are better? Cast your vote below...
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics