It's A Battle Of Lazy Songs In This Week's Lyric Battle: Green Day vs. Bruno Mars
Chances are a lot of people will be spending their day off today on this holiday Monday on the couch. Sometimes you just need to have a lazy day, you know? That's why our lyric battle today highlights two of the best "lazy" songs to do battle.
It's Bruno Mars's "The Lazy Song" against Green Day's "Longview." Whose "lazy" lyrics are better? Cast your vote below...
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars