It's A Battle Of Lazy Songs In This Week's Lyric Battle: Green Day vs. Bruno Mars
Chances are a lot of people will be spending their day off today on this holiday Monday on the couch. Sometimes you just need to have a lazy day, you know? That's why our lyric battle today highlights two of the best "lazy" songs to do battle.
It's Bruno Mars's "The Lazy Song" against Green Day's "Longview." Whose "lazy" lyrics are better? Cast your vote below...
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings
- Here's Every Song Nominated for a 2015 Oscar