It's A Battle Of Lazy Songs In This Week's Lyric Battle: Green Day vs. Bruno Mars
Chances are a lot of people will be spending their day off today on this holiday Monday on the couch. Sometimes you just need to have a lazy day, you know? That's why our lyric battle today highlights two of the best "lazy" songs to do battle.
It's Bruno Mars's "The Lazy Song" against Green Day's "Longview." Whose "lazy" lyrics are better? Cast your vote below...
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele