See Every Lyric From Jake Bugg's New Album 'Shangri La'
The 19-year-old singer/songwriter is back with his second album and you can see every lyric from it right here!
It's been just over a year since Jake Bugg broke onto the music scene with his self-titled debut album, but the English musician is already gearing up to release his sophomore record Shangri La on November 19th. Produced by Rick Rubin and named after the studio he recorded in, Shangri La is an upbeat effort from the 19-year-old, and includes the singles "Slumville Sunrise" and "What Doesn't Kill You".
Even though the record officially drops tomorrow, we have all the words to Shangri La for you to check out. Hit the links below for a look at the songwriting on Jake's new album:
1. There's a Beast and We All Feed It
2. Slumville Sunrise
3. What Doesn't Kill You
4. Me and You
5. Messed Up Kids
6. A Song About Love
7. All Your Reasons
9. Kitchen Table
10. Pine Trees
11. Simple Pleasures
12. Storm Passes Away
Watch the music video for "What Doesn't Kill You" off VEVO below:
Pre-order Jake Bugg's Shangri La off iTunes today. What's your favorite lyric from the new album so far?
For more Jake Bugg, watch him break down every song from his debut release in this YouTube video playlist.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show