See Every Lyric From Jake Bugg's New Album 'Shangri La'
The 19-year-old singer/songwriter is back with his second album and you can see every lyric from it right here!
It's been just over a year since Jake Bugg broke onto the music scene with his self-titled debut album, but the English musician is already gearing up to release his sophomore record Shangri La on November 19th. Produced by Rick Rubin and named after the studio he recorded in, Shangri La is an upbeat effort from the 19-year-old, and includes the singles "Slumville Sunrise" and "What Doesn't Kill You".
Even though the record officially drops tomorrow, we have all the words to Shangri La for you to check out. Hit the links below for a look at the songwriting on Jake's new album:
1. There's a Beast and We All Feed It
2. Slumville Sunrise
3. What Doesn't Kill You
4. Me and You
5. Messed Up Kids
6. A Song About Love
7. All Your Reasons
9. Kitchen Table
10. Pine Trees
11. Simple Pleasures
12. Storm Passes Away
Watch the music video for "What Doesn't Kill You" off VEVO below:
Pre-order Jake Bugg's Shangri La off iTunes today. What's your favorite lyric from the new album so far?
For more Jake Bugg, watch him break down every song from his debut release in this YouTube video playlist.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'