Jake Bugg To Play ACL Festival: Revisit Our Track-By-Track Interview
We took a look at some of the lyrics Jake Bugg broke down exclusively for us!
Austin City Limits, aka the ACL Festival, is one of music's most prominent festivals, spanning for over 10 years and now in its first year of spanning over two weekends. Taking place October 4th-6th and 11th-13th in Austin, Texas, the fest draws huge stars every year, from music veterans to up-and-coming buzzworthy performers.
Falling into the latter is Jake Bugg, the 19-year-old UK rock sensation who's been compared to the great Bob Dylan as well as modern-day alt-rock heroes Oasis. He'll be appearing at the ACL Festival for both weekends, performing songs from his debut album Jake Bugg, which reminded us to take a look back at the exclusive track-by-track interview we held with Jake himself.
Here's the singer-songwriter explaining his song "Lightning Bolt", which first intrigued listeners to get into his music:
And here's Jake getting deep with his song "Broken":
For the rest of our track-by-track sit down with Jake Bugg, head on over to our YouTube page.
Austin City Limits Music Festival begins October 4th, 2013. Tickets are still available via aclfestival.com!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'