James Bay Gives Us His "Clocks Go Forward" Handwritten Lyrics
The up-and-coming singer/songwriter let us check out his handwritten lyrics.
One of our favorite new artists, UK singer/songwriter James Bay, has had quite the year. He's been on tour all over the States promoting his latest release The Dark of the Morning EP, and even offered up his handwritten lyrics to a special winner back in July to the song "When We Were On Fire". Well, lucky for us, we've got another set of handwritten lyrics from the up-and-coming folk-rocker, this time for the melancholic closer off his EP, "Clocks Go Forward".
Singing about the changing seasons in the gorgeous tune, Bay's chorus "And we'll hide under sheets, under heavy covers / So deep as the night draws in" is totally fitting given the impending winter. Brr! Check out the handwritten lyrics to James Bay's "Clocks Go Forward" given exclusively to us:
Watch the music video for "Clocks Go Forward" on VEVO:
Like what you hear? James Bay's The Dark Of The Morning EP is available to download off iTunes today.
What's your favorite lyric line from "Clocks Go Forward"? Share it in the comments below.
- The Game's "Don't Shoot" Is One Of The Most Important Songs You'll Hear All Day
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video