James Bay Gives Us His "Clocks Go Forward" Handwritten Lyrics
The up-and-coming singer/songwriter let us check out his handwritten lyrics.
One of our favorite new artists, UK singer/songwriter James Bay, has had quite the year. He's been on tour all over the States promoting his latest release The Dark of the Morning EP, and even offered up his handwritten lyrics to a special winner back in July to the song "When We Were On Fire". Well, lucky for us, we've got another set of handwritten lyrics from the up-and-coming folk-rocker, this time for the melancholic closer off his EP, "Clocks Go Forward".
Singing about the changing seasons in the gorgeous tune, Bay's chorus "And we'll hide under sheets, under heavy covers / So deep as the night draws in" is totally fitting given the impending winter. Brr! Check out the handwritten lyrics to James Bay's "Clocks Go Forward" given exclusively to us:
Watch the music video for "Clocks Go Forward" on VEVO:
Like what you hear? James Bay's The Dark Of The Morning EP is available to download off iTunes today.
What's your favorite lyric line from "Clocks Go Forward"? Share it in the comments below.
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'