Jamie Scott Teases New Song 'Unbreakable', Explains Why He Had to Keep it For Himself
Another episode of BETWEEN THE LINES with the Graffiti6 frontman
Jamie Scott, songwriter extraordinaire and lead-singer of Graffiti6, is prepping a solo EP for release later this year and sat down talk to us about some of the songs on the record as part of our BETWEEN THE LINES series. Jamie has written extensively for major pop stars, including One Direction (Jamie co-wrote the hit songs "You & I," and "Story of my Life"), but there's one song on his upcoming EP that Jamie couldn't part with and had to keep for himself. It's a song called "Unbreakable," and in the video above, Jamie explains why it's such a special song to him. Watch it and let us know what you think in the comments.
Look for "Unbreakable" on Jamie's upcoming EP, set for a fall release. For now, follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
5 Songs You Won't Believe Were Passed On By Other Artists
"All About That Bass" was pitched to...who? Find out the original artists these 5 pop songs were meant for...More
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party
- Check Out All The Lyrics to PRIDES' New EP via These Handwritten Lyrics