Jamie Scott Teases New Song 'Unbreakable', Explains Why He Had to Keep it For Himself
Another episode of BETWEEN THE LINES with the Graffiti6 frontman
Jamie Scott, songwriter extraordinaire and lead-singer of Graffiti6, is prepping a solo EP for release later this year and sat down talk to us about some of the songs on the record as part of our BETWEEN THE LINES series. Jamie has written extensively for major pop stars, including One Direction (Jamie co-wrote the hit songs "You & I," and "Story of my Life"), but there's one song on his upcoming EP that Jamie couldn't part with and had to keep for himself. It's a song called "Unbreakable," and in the video above, Jamie explains why it's such a special song to him. Watch it and let us know what you think in the comments.
Look for "Unbreakable" on Jamie's upcoming EP, set for a fall release. For now, follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'