Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
The singer-songwriter discusses the meaning of his upcoming concept album and shares the record's title track
Jamie Scott, the singer-songwriter formerly heading up Graffiti6, is readying the release his debut solo album My Hurricane this September, and in a new clip from our BETWEEN THE LINES feature, the singer delves into the concept behind his upcoming LP exclusively for MetroLyrics. In the clip, Jamie tells explains that the album is a concept record intended to follow a couple throughout their lives. The LP's title track, "My Hurricane," is included twice on the album, once as an acoustic version and again with a full band, both of which act as bookends to the album symbolizing the couple's full circle journey. As for the title itself, it's intended to reference the whirlwind journey of life. Watch the video above for the full story from Jamie himself.
And be sure to watch the brand new lyric video for "My Hurricane" (the full band version) below.
Jamie Scott Teases New Song 'Unbreakable', Explains Why He Had to Keep it For Himself
Another episode of BETWEEN THE LINES with the Graffiti6 frontman...More
For more Jamie, head right here to watch a longer interview, courtesy of our sister site Last.fm as part of their Last Word series.
Watch a previous episode of Between the Lines with Jamie where he shares the story behind "Unbreakable," another song that will be included on My Hurricane.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'