Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
The singer-songwriter discusses the meaning of his upcoming concept album and shares the record's title track
Jamie Scott, the singer-songwriter formerly heading up Graffiti6, is readying the release his debut solo album My Hurricane this September, and in a new clip from our BETWEEN THE LINES feature, the singer delves into the concept behind his upcoming LP exclusively for MetroLyrics. In the clip, Jamie tells explains that the album is a concept record intended to follow a couple throughout their lives. The LP's title track, "My Hurricane," is included twice on the album, once as an acoustic version and again with a full band, both of which act as bookends to the album symbolizing the couple's full circle journey. As for the title itself, it's intended to reference the whirlwind journey of life. Watch the video above for the full story from Jamie himself.
And be sure to watch the brand new lyric video for "My Hurricane" (the full band version) below.
Jamie Scott Teases New Song 'Unbreakable', Explains Why He Had to Keep it For Himself
Another episode of BETWEEN THE LINES with the Graffiti6 frontman...More
For more Jamie, head right here to watch a longer interview, courtesy of our sister site Last.fm as part of their Last Word series.
Watch a previous episode of Between the Lines with Jamie where he shares the story behind "Unbreakable," another song that will be included on My Hurricane.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees