Jay-Z Changes "99 Problems" Lyrics Just In Time For The Election
We all know that Jay-Z is backing Barack Obama in the 2012 US Presidential Election, so it came as no surprise to us when the rapper changed up his lyrics a little to fit his voting preference while performing in Ohio the day before the polls open. Supporting the nation's current President, Jay-Z rapped his infamous tune "99 Problems" and changed the line If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but a b**** ain't one to If you having world problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but Mitt ain't one. Well played, Jay!
What do you think of Jay-Z's Presidential lyrics change? Let us know in the comments!
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman