Jay-Z Changes "99 Problems" Lyrics Just In Time For The Election
We all know that Jay-Z is backing Barack Obama in the 2012 US Presidential Election, so it came as no surprise to us when the rapper changed up his lyrics a little to fit his voting preference while performing in Ohio the day before the polls open. Supporting the nation's current President, Jay-Z rapped his infamous tune "99 Problems" and changed the line If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but a b**** ain't one to If you having world problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but Mitt ain't one. Well played, Jay!
What do you think of Jay-Z's Presidential lyrics change? Let us know in the comments!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?