Jay-Z Changes "99 Problems" Lyrics Just In Time For The Election
We all know that Jay-Z is backing Barack Obama in the 2012 US Presidential Election, so it came as no surprise to us when the rapper changed up his lyrics a little to fit his voting preference while performing in Ohio the day before the polls open. Supporting the nation's current President, Jay-Z rapped his infamous tune "99 Problems" and changed the line If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but a b**** ain't one to If you having world problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but Mitt ain't one. Well played, Jay!
What do you think of Jay-Z's Presidential lyrics change? Let us know in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Blast These 15 Girl Power Tracks for International Women's Day
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"