Jay-Z Changes "99 Problems" Lyrics Just In Time For The Election
We all know that Jay-Z is backing Barack Obama in the 2012 US Presidential Election, so it came as no surprise to us when the rapper changed up his lyrics a little to fit his voting preference while performing in Ohio the day before the polls open. Supporting the nation's current President, Jay-Z rapped his infamous tune "99 Problems" and changed the line If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but a b**** ain't one to If you having world problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but Mitt ain't one. Well played, Jay!
What do you think of Jay-Z's Presidential lyrics change? Let us know in the comments!
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden