Jay-Z Changes "99 Problems" Lyrics Just In Time For The Election
We all know that Jay-Z is backing Barack Obama in the 2012 US Presidential Election, so it came as no surprise to us when the rapper changed up his lyrics a little to fit his voting preference while performing in Ohio the day before the polls open. Supporting the nation's current President, Jay-Z rapped his infamous tune "99 Problems" and changed the line If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but a b**** ain't one to If you having world problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but Mitt ain't one. Well played, Jay!
What do you think of Jay-Z's Presidential lyrics change? Let us know in the comments!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars