Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" Film Gets Set To Taylor Swift's "22"
It's the mashup you never expected...
Just try to imagine rap mogul Jay Z singing along to anything but rap. Now, picture him singing a Taylor Swift song, specifically "22". Can't do it? It's because the idea is simply impossible. But a video has surfaced which features the next best thing: Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" art film set to Taylor's anthem about being young, wild & free. That's right, you can almost imagine the hip-hop star feeling like he's 22 again as the song fits into the cheery, giggly mood of the crowd in the film. Who knows? Maybe Jay Z does really relate to the lyrics We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time / It's miserable and magical...
Watch the hilarious-yet-adorable clip of "Picasso Baby" set to "22" below:
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It