Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" Film Gets Set To Taylor Swift's "22"
It's the mashup you never expected...
Just try to imagine rap mogul Jay Z singing along to anything but rap. Now, picture him singing a Taylor Swift song, specifically "22". Can't do it? It's because the idea is simply impossible. But a video has surfaced which features the next best thing: Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" art film set to Taylor's anthem about being young, wild & free. That's right, you can almost imagine the hip-hop star feeling like he's 22 again as the song fits into the cheery, giggly mood of the crowd in the film. Who knows? Maybe Jay Z does really relate to the lyrics We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time / It's miserable and magical...
Watch the hilarious-yet-adorable clip of "Picasso Baby" set to "22" below:
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us