Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" Film Gets Set To Taylor Swift's "22"
It's the mashup you never expected...
Just try to imagine rap mogul Jay Z singing along to anything but rap. Now, picture him singing a Taylor Swift song, specifically "22". Can't do it? It's because the idea is simply impossible. But a video has surfaced which features the next best thing: Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" art film set to Taylor's anthem about being young, wild & free. That's right, you can almost imagine the hip-hop star feeling like he's 22 again as the song fits into the cheery, giggly mood of the crowd in the film. Who knows? Maybe Jay Z does really relate to the lyrics We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time / It's miserable and magical...
Watch the hilarious-yet-adorable clip of "Picasso Baby" set to "22" below:
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect