Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" Film Gets Set To Taylor Swift's "22"
It's the mashup you never expected...
Just try to imagine rap mogul Jay Z singing along to anything but rap. Now, picture him singing a Taylor Swift song, specifically "22". Can't do it? It's because the idea is simply impossible. But a video has surfaced which features the next best thing: Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" art film set to Taylor's anthem about being young, wild & free. That's right, you can almost imagine the hip-hop star feeling like he's 22 again as the song fits into the cheery, giggly mood of the crowd in the film. Who knows? Maybe Jay Z does really relate to the lyrics We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time / It's miserable and magical...
Watch the hilarious-yet-adorable clip of "Picasso Baby" set to "22" below:
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?