Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" Film Gets Set To Taylor Swift's "22"
It's the mashup you never expected...
Just try to imagine rap mogul Jay Z singing along to anything but rap. Now, picture him singing a Taylor Swift song, specifically "22". Can't do it? It's because the idea is simply impossible. But a video has surfaced which features the next best thing: Jay Z's "Picasso Baby" art film set to Taylor's anthem about being young, wild & free. That's right, you can almost imagine the hip-hop star feeling like he's 22 again as the song fits into the cheery, giggly mood of the crowd in the film. Who knows? Maybe Jay Z does really relate to the lyrics We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time / It's miserable and magical...
Watch the hilarious-yet-adorable clip of "Picasso Baby" set to "22" below:
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics