Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
MetroLyrics has the official premiere. Get an exclusive first look.
22-year-old Jenn Em isn't afraid to put herself out there to help realize her dreams. The Chevy Chase, Maryland native knew that she wanted to be singer at a young age, and took a high-volume approach to having her voice heard. "I sang everywhere, for everyone — anyone!" says Jenn of her early days working as a performer. But it wasn't until the singer packed her bags and headed for Los Angeles that she landed on the industry's radar. The singer's sultry vocals — which fans of singers like Amy Winehouse and Adele will appreciate — got her noticed by JUB Records owner Jubbie Chang, and the two have since started work on a debut EP. Which brings us to "Jailkeeper", the first single from that aforementioned EP. It's a song that sees Jenn air out some of her own personal demons. "Out of time, found the end when I had nowhere left to go / Lost my wrong from right / So I let the devil take control," confesses Em, "And I'll get to the gates of heaven / They'll either let me in or they'll let me go."
Today we're bringing you an exclusive first look at new "Jailkeeper" lyric video. Watch our premiere below, and look for more from Jenn Em in the very near future.
For more from Jenn Em, follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
For the latest and greatest in music and lyrics, follow MetroLyrics on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning