Jennifer Lopez Discusses Her Empire On CBS Sunday Morning
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world...
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world. With a clothing line, perfume, and TV programming under her belt, the diva appeared on CBS Sunday Morning to talk about her famous empire and how it's overwhelming, but worth it:
"Of course, it's overwhelming sometimes. And, yes, you're right, at times I'm like, 'Whoa, what am I taking on?' I'm taking on so much. It's so overwhelming. But I feel like life is overwhelming. And you can't be afraid of that."
Watch the interview above as the self-proclaimed workaholic J.Lo and let us know your thoughts on the video!
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's Bromantic "Amnesia" Music Video
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime