Jennifer Lopez Discusses Her Empire On CBS Sunday Morning
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world...
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world. With a clothing line, perfume, and TV programming under her belt, the diva appeared on CBS Sunday Morning to talk about her famous empire and how it's overwhelming, but worth it:
"Of course, it's overwhelming sometimes. And, yes, you're right, at times I'm like, 'Whoa, what am I taking on?' I'm taking on so much. It's so overwhelming. But I feel like life is overwhelming. And you can't be afraid of that."
Watch the interview above as the self-proclaimed workaholic J.Lo and let us know your thoughts on the video!
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics