Jennifer Lopez Discusses Her Empire On CBS Sunday Morning
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world...
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world. With a clothing line, perfume, and TV programming under her belt, the diva appeared on CBS Sunday Morning to talk about her famous empire and how it's overwhelming, but worth it:
"Of course, it's overwhelming sometimes. And, yes, you're right, at times I'm like, 'Whoa, what am I taking on?' I'm taking on so much. It's so overwhelming. But I feel like life is overwhelming. And you can't be afraid of that."
Watch the interview above as the self-proclaimed workaholic J.Lo and let us know your thoughts on the video!
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists