Jennifer Lopez Discusses Her Empire On CBS Sunday Morning
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world...
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world. With a clothing line, perfume, and TV programming under her belt, the diva appeared on CBS Sunday Morning to talk about her famous empire and how it's overwhelming, but worth it:
"Of course, it's overwhelming sometimes. And, yes, you're right, at times I'm like, 'Whoa, what am I taking on?' I'm taking on so much. It's so overwhelming. But I feel like life is overwhelming. And you can't be afraid of that."
Watch the interview above as the self-proclaimed workaholic J.Lo and let us know your thoughts on the video!
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party