Jennifer Lopez Discusses Her Empire On CBS Sunday Morning
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world...
Jennifer Lopez was one of the first pop singers to really establish her name as a brand, offering more than just music to fans around the world. With a clothing line, perfume, and TV programming under her belt, the diva appeared on CBS Sunday Morning to talk about her famous empire and how it's overwhelming, but worth it:
"Of course, it's overwhelming sometimes. And, yes, you're right, at times I'm like, 'Whoa, what am I taking on?' I'm taking on so much. It's so overwhelming. But I feel like life is overwhelming. And you can't be afraid of that."
Watch the interview above as the self-proclaimed workaholic J.Lo and let us know your thoughts on the video!
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman