Jessie J's Her Own "Hero" In New Lyric Video
The UK pop star doesn't need you to save her!
Jessie J doesn't need anybody in a mask and spandex to help her: she can save herself! At least, that's what she says in her latest song "Hero", featured on the new superhero movie Kick-Ass 2 soundtrack. Known for penning lyrics that celebrate her independence and individuality, this song is no different from Jessie J's repertoire, letting the one who brought her down know that she can get up all by herself.
As you probably assumed, the song's lyric video is done up comic book style, with the words popping up like a moving graphic novel. Need a new anthem about not needing anybody but yourself? Watch the British singer/songwriter's new lyric vid and memorize the words:
What do you think of Jessie J's "Hero" lyric video for the Kick-Ass 2 soundtrack? We wanna know...
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings