Jessie J's Her Own "Hero" In New Lyric Video
The UK pop star doesn't need you to save her!
Jessie J doesn't need anybody in a mask and spandex to help her: she can save herself! At least, that's what she says in her latest song "Hero", featured on the new superhero movie Kick-Ass 2 soundtrack. Known for penning lyrics that celebrate her independence and individuality, this song is no different from Jessie J's repertoire, letting the one who brought her down know that she can get up all by herself.
As you probably assumed, the song's lyric video is done up comic book style, with the words popping up like a moving graphic novel. Need a new anthem about not needing anybody but yourself? Watch the British singer/songwriter's new lyric vid and memorize the words:
What do you think of Jessie J's "Hero" lyric video for the Kick-Ass 2 soundtrack? We wanna know...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees