Joe's New Autobiographical Release: The Good, The Bad, The Sexy
Joe has come a long way since his hit "Stutter" hit the airwaves in 2000. He has released 9 albums and collaborated with Mariah Carey, Fabolous, and Nas among others and now he's back with his newest album entitled The Good, The Bad, The Sexy.
This morning I'm waking up to this letter saying "Dear Joe, baby I'm gone" / Why'd you love me and leave me? Girl you played it so devious / Thought you were bringing your love back instead it's "Dear Joe, baby I'm gone" / Now all I got left here of you is your lipstick as the signature: "Sincerely Yours."
"Dear Joe, obviously if you really break down the words, is a song about my ex and sort of coming back to get one for the road," explains the singer. "You know, things didn't work out and we decided to part ways but we just couldn't let go of that chemistry."
You can see more of the interview and hear Joe play an acoustic set off his new album on Street Date!
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman