Joe's New Autobiographical Release: The Good, The Bad, The Sexy
Joe has come a long way since his hit "Stutter" hit the airwaves in 2000. He has released 9 albums and collaborated with Mariah Carey, Fabolous, and Nas among others and now he's back with his newest album entitled The Good, The Bad, The Sexy.
This morning I'm waking up to this letter saying "Dear Joe, baby I'm gone" / Why'd you love me and leave me? Girl you played it so devious / Thought you were bringing your love back instead it's "Dear Joe, baby I'm gone" / Now all I got left here of you is your lipstick as the signature: "Sincerely Yours."
"Dear Joe, obviously if you really break down the words, is a song about my ex and sort of coming back to get one for the road," explains the singer. "You know, things didn't work out and we decided to part ways but we just couldn't let go of that chemistry."
You can see more of the interview and hear Joe play an acoustic set off his new album on Street Date!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'