John Mayer and Taylor Swift Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
It's the battle of the exes in this edition of Lyric Battle! In recent lyrics news, John Mayer revealed that he was hurt and upset by ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift's "Dear John" lyrics: which also happened to essentially be her Dear John letter to him! Personally, we think John Mayer should get over it (it was two years ago!), but this news makes for an excellent Lyric Battle between the two ex-lovers. We're putting Taylor's "Dear John" lyrics up against John Mayer's own duet with Taylor herself: "Half Of My Heart"! So, whose lyrics are you going to vote for?
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman