John Mayer and Taylor Swift Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
It's the battle of the exes in this edition of Lyric Battle! In recent lyrics news, John Mayer revealed that he was hurt and upset by ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift's "Dear John" lyrics: which also happened to essentially be her Dear John letter to him! Personally, we think John Mayer should get over it (it was two years ago!), but this news makes for an excellent Lyric Battle between the two ex-lovers. We're putting Taylor's "Dear John" lyrics up against John Mayer's own duet with Taylor herself: "Half Of My Heart"! So, whose lyrics are you going to vote for?
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody