John Mayer and Taylor Swift Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
It's the battle of the exes in this edition of Lyric Battle! In recent lyrics news, John Mayer revealed that he was hurt and upset by ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift's "Dear John" lyrics: which also happened to essentially be her Dear John letter to him! Personally, we think John Mayer should get over it (it was two years ago!), but this news makes for an excellent Lyric Battle between the two ex-lovers. We're putting Taylor's "Dear John" lyrics up against John Mayer's own duet with Taylor herself: "Half Of My Heart"! So, whose lyrics are you going to vote for?
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees