John Mayer and Taylor Swift Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
It's the battle of the exes in this edition of Lyric Battle! In recent lyrics news, John Mayer revealed that he was hurt and upset by ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift's "Dear John" lyrics: which also happened to essentially be her Dear John letter to him! Personally, we think John Mayer should get over it (it was two years ago!), but this news makes for an excellent Lyric Battle between the two ex-lovers. We're putting Taylor's "Dear John" lyrics up against John Mayer's own duet with Taylor herself: "Half Of My Heart"! So, whose lyrics are you going to vote for?
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?