Join Tegan And Sara For A Whimsical House Party In Their Brand New "Closer" Video
Tegan and Sara, the twin-sister pop music duo have been making beautiful music together for practically their whole lives. From folk music, to indie rock, to pop, these two have proven time and time again that their music knows no genre bounds. That's why we were so delighted to hear their brand new single "Closer," an electro-pop masterpiece that sounds like it was made by Carly Rae Jepsen's more experienced older sisters. While surely there are some more apt comparisons, we don't have time to make them because we're too busy dancing! Watch the video above, which takes place at a funky dress-up house party (and a little bit on a trampoline)!
Does "Closer" make you want to dance, too? Tell us your thoughts on the song and video in the comments...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?