Join Tegan And Sara For A Whimsical House Party In Their Brand New "Closer" Video
Tegan and Sara, the twin-sister pop music duo have been making beautiful music together for practically their whole lives. From folk music, to indie rock, to pop, these two have proven time and time again that their music knows no genre bounds. That's why we were so delighted to hear their brand new single "Closer," an electro-pop masterpiece that sounds like it was made by Carly Rae Jepsen's more experienced older sisters. While surely there are some more apt comparisons, we don't have time to make them because we're too busy dancing! Watch the video above, which takes place at a funky dress-up house party (and a little bit on a trampoline)!
Does "Closer" make you want to dance, too? Tell us your thoughts on the song and video in the comments...
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn