Join Tegan And Sara For A Whimsical House Party In Their Brand New "Closer" Video
Tegan and Sara, the twin-sister pop music duo have been making beautiful music together for practically their whole lives. From folk music, to indie rock, to pop, these two have proven time and time again that their music knows no genre bounds. That's why we were so delighted to hear their brand new single "Closer," an electro-pop masterpiece that sounds like it was made by Carly Rae Jepsen's more experienced older sisters. While surely there are some more apt comparisons, we don't have time to make them because we're too busy dancing! Watch the video above, which takes place at a funky dress-up house party (and a little bit on a trampoline)!
Does "Closer" make you want to dance, too? Tell us your thoughts on the song and video in the comments...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now