Join Tegan And Sara For A Whimsical House Party In Their Brand New "Closer" Video
Tegan and Sara, the twin-sister pop music duo have been making beautiful music together for practically their whole lives. From folk music, to indie rock, to pop, these two have proven time and time again that their music knows no genre bounds. That's why we were so delighted to hear their brand new single "Closer," an electro-pop masterpiece that sounds like it was made by Carly Rae Jepsen's more experienced older sisters. While surely there are some more apt comparisons, we don't have time to make them because we're too busy dancing! Watch the video above, which takes place at a funky dress-up house party (and a little bit on a trampoline)!
Does "Closer" make you want to dance, too? Tell us your thoughts on the song and video in the comments...
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves