Join Tegan And Sara For A Whimsical House Party In Their Brand New "Closer" Video
Tegan and Sara, the twin-sister pop music duo have been making beautiful music together for practically their whole lives. From folk music, to indie rock, to pop, these two have proven time and time again that their music knows no genre bounds. That's why we were so delighted to hear their brand new single "Closer," an electro-pop masterpiece that sounds like it was made by Carly Rae Jepsen's more experienced older sisters. While surely there are some more apt comparisons, we don't have time to make them because we're too busy dancing! Watch the video above, which takes place at a funky dress-up house party (and a little bit on a trampoline)!
Does "Closer" make you want to dance, too? Tell us your thoughts on the song and video in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist