Jordin Sparks Writes New Song "Skipping A Beat" For Jason Derulo
We're kind of obsessed with Jordin Sparks' new ode to her boo Jason Derulo...
Image c/o John Ricard | Getty
Looks like one of our favorite couples in pop — Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo — are still going strong! The American Idol winner released a song titled "Skipping A Beat" which we assume was written for her R&B singer/songwriter boyfriend. And we have to admit: it's one of the catchiest pop songs we've heard all year.
Crooning Oh baby, everything you do, you know you got me trippin' / And everything you do, you got my heart skipping in the chorus, we can tell that the girl's in love with how upbeat and happy she sounds. The adorable couple have been working in the studio together on her upcoming record, and we can't wait to hear what they come up with!
Listen to Jordin's heart-skipping new song on Soundcloud below:
What are your thoughts on "Skipping A Beat" by Jordin Sparks? Let us know in the comments...
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us