Jordin Sparks Writes New Song "Skipping A Beat" For Jason Derulo
We're kind of obsessed with Jordin Sparks' new ode to her boo Jason Derulo...
Image c/o John Ricard | Getty
Looks like one of our favorite couples in pop — Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo — are still going strong! The American Idol winner released a song titled "Skipping A Beat" which we assume was written for her R&B singer/songwriter boyfriend. And we have to admit: it's one of the catchiest pop songs we've heard all year.
Crooning Oh baby, everything you do, you know you got me trippin' / And everything you do, you got my heart skipping in the chorus, we can tell that the girl's in love with how upbeat and happy she sounds. The adorable couple have been working in the studio together on her upcoming record, and we can't wait to hear what they come up with!
Listen to Jordin's heart-skipping new song on Soundcloud below:
What are your thoughts on "Skipping A Beat" by Jordin Sparks? Let us know in the comments...
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola