Jordin Sparks Writes New Song "Skipping A Beat" For Jason Derulo
We're kind of obsessed with Jordin Sparks' new ode to her boo Jason Derulo...
Image c/o John Ricard | Getty
Looks like one of our favorite couples in pop — Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo — are still going strong! The American Idol winner released a song titled "Skipping A Beat" which we assume was written for her R&B singer/songwriter boyfriend. And we have to admit: it's one of the catchiest pop songs we've heard all year.
Crooning Oh baby, everything you do, you know you got me trippin' / And everything you do, you got my heart skipping in the chorus, we can tell that the girl's in love with how upbeat and happy she sounds. The adorable couple have been working in the studio together on her upcoming record, and we can't wait to hear what they come up with!
Listen to Jordin's heart-skipping new song on Soundcloud below:
What are your thoughts on "Skipping A Beat" by Jordin Sparks? Let us know in the comments...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show