Jordin Sparks Writes New Song "Skipping A Beat" For Jason Derulo
We're kind of obsessed with Jordin Sparks' new ode to her boo Jason Derulo...
Image c/o John Ricard | Getty
Looks like one of our favorite couples in pop — Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo — are still going strong! The American Idol winner released a song titled "Skipping A Beat" which we assume was written for her R&B singer/songwriter boyfriend. And we have to admit: it's one of the catchiest pop songs we've heard all year.
Crooning Oh baby, everything you do, you know you got me trippin' / And everything you do, you got my heart skipping in the chorus, we can tell that the girl's in love with how upbeat and happy she sounds. The adorable couple have been working in the studio together on her upcoming record, and we can't wait to hear what they come up with!
Listen to Jordin's heart-skipping new song on Soundcloud below:
What are your thoughts on "Skipping A Beat" by Jordin Sparks? Let us know in the comments...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?