Joseph Ducreux: Name That Song... (Volume 9)
We're asking you, dear readers: just what song is Mr. Ducreux referencing?
EDIT: Thanks to kate-d-g for getting it right: "We Built This City" by Starship! Also, major props to imfine-ijustlostmymind for their comment: "WE BUILT THIS CITY....WE BUILT THIS CITY WITH ROCK ANNNDDDDDD ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love