Joseph Ducreux: Name That Song... (Volume 9)
We're asking you, dear readers: just what song is Mr. Ducreux referencing?
EDIT: Thanks to kate-d-g for getting it right: "We Built This City" by Starship! Also, major props to imfine-ijustlostmymind for their comment: "WE BUILT THIS CITY....WE BUILT THIS CITY WITH ROCK ANNNDDDDDD ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect