Joseph Ducreux: Name That Song... (Volume 9)
We're asking you, dear readers: just what song is Mr. Ducreux referencing?
EDIT: Thanks to kate-d-g for getting it right: "We Built This City" by Starship! Also, major props to imfine-ijustlostmymind for their comment: "WE BUILT THIS CITY....WE BUILT THIS CITY WITH ROCK ANNNDDDDDD ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele