Josh Krajcik Fills Out Our Handwritten Questionnaire - My Musical Mind
Back in 2011, Josh Krajcik stepped on to the X Factor USA stage, introduced himself as a burrito chef from Columbus, Ohio, and proceeded to turn a panel of judges from cynics to believers. After a runner-up finish that season, Josh quickly began work on an album and set out to tour the US. Two years later and Josh now has a debut album to his name: Blindly, Lonely, Lovely was released on April 2nd.
Josh took time recently to fill out our My Musical Mind questionnaire, letting us in on some lesser known facts about him, including the lyrics that changed his life and the first album he ever bought. His self-portrait takes the cake though! Check it out:
Listen to Josh's album Blindly, Lonely, Lovely right here, and watch Josh's original X Factor USA audition below:
Tell us your favorite answer from Josh's My Musical Mind questionnaire in the comments.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?