Josh Krajcik Fills Out Our Handwritten Questionnaire - My Musical Mind
Back in 2011, Josh Krajcik stepped on to the X Factor USA stage, introduced himself as a burrito chef from Columbus, Ohio, and proceeded to turn a panel of judges from cynics to believers. After a runner-up finish that season, Josh quickly began work on an album and set out to tour the US. Two years later and Josh now has a debut album to his name: Blindly, Lonely, Lovely was released on April 2nd.
Josh took time recently to fill out our My Musical Mind questionnaire, letting us in on some lesser known facts about him, including the lyrics that changed his life and the first album he ever bought. His self-portrait takes the cake though! Check it out:
Listen to Josh's album Blindly, Lonely, Lovely right here, and watch Josh's original X Factor USA audition below:
Tell us your favorite answer from Josh's My Musical Mind questionnaire in the comments.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015