Journey Through "Young Love" With Kip Moore (LYRIC VIDEO PREMIERE)
Being young and in love is an emotional roller coaster. Kip Moore's new lyric video is all about that ride.
Country music star Kip Moore may have released his debut record Up All Night just last year, but he's already on his way to becoming a household country name thanks to songs like "Beer Money" and "Hey Pretty Girl". Now hard at work on his sophomore album, the singer/songwriter is releasing his brand new single "Young Love." It's a slow-burning ballad that tells the story of two young lovers, and is sure to evoke memories of youth.
Singing "You just cant get close enough, you swear it's sent from above / It's real, it's good, and it's young love" in the song's chorus, Moore describes the emotional roller coaster of teenage romance. They say you never forget your first love, and from the sounds of things, Kip can attest to that. Watch the lyric video below, exclusively on MetroLyrics:
Share your favorite lyric line from Kip Moore's "Young Love" with us in the comments.
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze