Journey Through "Young Love" With Kip Moore (LYRIC VIDEO PREMIERE)
Being young and in love is an emotional roller coaster. Kip Moore's new lyric video is all about that ride.
Country music star Kip Moore may have released his debut record Up All Night just last year, but he's already on his way to becoming a household country name thanks to songs like "Beer Money" and "Hey Pretty Girl". Now hard at work on his sophomore album, the singer/songwriter is releasing his brand new single "Young Love." It's a slow-burning ballad that tells the story of two young lovers, and is sure to evoke memories of youth.
Singing "You just cant get close enough, you swear it's sent from above / It's real, it's good, and it's young love" in the song's chorus, Moore describes the emotional roller coaster of teenage romance. They say you never forget your first love, and from the sounds of things, Kip can attest to that. Watch the lyric video below, exclusively on MetroLyrics:
Share your favorite lyric line from Kip Moore's "Young Love" with us in the comments.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist