Journey Through "Young Love" With Kip Moore (LYRIC VIDEO PREMIERE)
Being young and in love is an emotional roller coaster. Kip Moore's new lyric video is all about that ride.
Country music star Kip Moore may have released his debut record Up All Night just last year, but he's already on his way to becoming a household country name thanks to songs like "Beer Money" and "Hey Pretty Girl". Now hard at work on his sophomore album, the singer/songwriter is releasing his brand new single "Young Love." It's a slow-burning ballad that tells the story of two young lovers, and is sure to evoke memories of youth.
Singing "You just cant get close enough, you swear it's sent from above / It's real, it's good, and it's young love" in the song's chorus, Moore describes the emotional roller coaster of teenage romance. They say you never forget your first love, and from the sounds of things, Kip can attest to that. Watch the lyric video below, exclusively on MetroLyrics:
Share your favorite lyric line from Kip Moore's "Young Love" with us in the comments.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'