Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith: Next Big Duo in 2012?
We've been waiting to see how Justin Bieber would grow up and evolve in 2012 and now we've got a preview! Working with his close friend and often-collaborator Jaden Smith (yep, Will and Jada Smith's son) Justin just released a new song (via Twitter) called Happy New Year.
It's a romantic R&B song with Jaden rapping and Justin crooning lyrics like:
"It's the new year, I wanna give you everything / Never fear cause girl you're coming home with me yeah"
Woah! Quite grown up for Justin Bieber, but I guess he isn't 15 anymore... We can't wait to see what this year will bring for him and for Jaden, they make a good pair and Jaden can actually rap! Kinda reminds us of Kanye and Drake.
Do you think it will be a big year for Justin Bieber? (Duh.) How about for Jaden Smith?
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'