Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith: Next Big Duo in 2012?
We've been waiting to see how Justin Bieber would grow up and evolve in 2012 and now we've got a preview! Working with his close friend and often-collaborator Jaden Smith (yep, Will and Jada Smith's son) Justin just released a new song (via Twitter) called Happy New Year.
It's a romantic R&B song with Jaden rapping and Justin crooning lyrics like:
"It's the new year, I wanna give you everything / Never fear cause girl you're coming home with me yeah"
Woah! Quite grown up for Justin Bieber, but I guess he isn't 15 anymore... We can't wait to see what this year will bring for him and for Jaden, they make a good pair and Jaden can actually rap! Kinda reminds us of Kanye and Drake.
Do you think it will be a big year for Justin Bieber? (Duh.) How about for Jaden Smith?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars