Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith: Next Big Duo in 2012?
We've been waiting to see how Justin Bieber would grow up and evolve in 2012 and now we've got a preview! Working with his close friend and often-collaborator Jaden Smith (yep, Will and Jada Smith's son) Justin just released a new song (via Twitter) called Happy New Year.
It's a romantic R&B song with Jaden rapping and Justin crooning lyrics like:
"It's the new year, I wanna give you everything / Never fear cause girl you're coming home with me yeah"
Woah! Quite grown up for Justin Bieber, but I guess he isn't 15 anymore... We can't wait to see what this year will bring for him and for Jaden, they make a good pair and Jaden can actually rap! Kinda reminds us of Kanye and Drake.
Do you think it will be a big year for Justin Bieber? (Duh.) How about for Jaden Smith?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings