Justin Bieber and The Band Perry Just Wanna Be Home This Christmas
Christmas playlists are the most difficult playlists. Unlike choosing songs for a party where the listeners are probably your friends and share your music taste, a Christmas playlist spans the spectrum of friends, parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, grandparents, in-laws, and your weird Uncle Ronny. EVERYONE has to be pleased. Lucky for you, we've got the perfect solution: Justin Bieber's "Home For Christmas" featuring The Band Perry.
The song's lyrics are written about the totally universal feeling of only wanting to be home for Christmas.
I'll be waiting under the mistletoe / While you're driving here through Christmas snow / Baby think of me if it helps you get home / When the only gift that I really need / Is to have your arms wrapped around me.
D'awww. Now who can't relate to that? Not to mention that the Biebs' golden pipes will have your little cousin hypnotized at least for the duration of the song, and The Band Perry's country twang will surely have your grandparents and aunties and uncles tappin' their feet and reminiscing about "the olden days", you know, like before the Internet. No matter the crowd, "Home For Christmas" will definitely get ALL of you in the holiday spirit.
And be sure to check out Amp Radio for another great collab from the Biebs' Christmas album, Under The Mistletoe. Mariah Carey? Yes please.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz