Justin Bieber and The Band Perry Just Wanna Be Home This Christmas
Christmas playlists are the most difficult playlists. Unlike choosing songs for a party where the listeners are probably your friends and share your music taste, a Christmas playlist spans the spectrum of friends, parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, grandparents, in-laws, and your weird Uncle Ronny. EVERYONE has to be pleased. Lucky for you, we've got the perfect solution: Justin Bieber's "Home For Christmas" featuring The Band Perry.
The song's lyrics are written about the totally universal feeling of only wanting to be home for Christmas.
I'll be waiting under the mistletoe / While you're driving here through Christmas snow / Baby think of me if it helps you get home / When the only gift that I really need / Is to have your arms wrapped around me.
D'awww. Now who can't relate to that? Not to mention that the Biebs' golden pipes will have your little cousin hypnotized at least for the duration of the song, and The Band Perry's country twang will surely have your grandparents and aunties and uncles tappin' their feet and reminiscing about "the olden days", you know, like before the Internet. No matter the crowd, "Home For Christmas" will definitely get ALL of you in the holiday spirit.
And be sure to check out Amp Radio for another great collab from the Biebs' Christmas album, Under The Mistletoe. Mariah Carey? Yes please.
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video