Justin Bieber Freestyles...Again!
The Biebs is cooking up yet another freestyle, and he's got the apron to prove it. Shawty Mane dropped into Las Vegas' HOT 97.5 and spat some game over Biggie's "Who Shot Ya?" This is Justin's third massively publicized freestyle this year, after spitting lines at HOT 97 and weaving through the Otis beat pretty darn well over at Power 106.
The "Who Shot Ya?" rap isn't Bieber's best. Though he waxes poetic on some serious topics (like his maturation into a young man), it's a bit staccato overall and trips over his words a few lines in. But then again, he could be tired from all that Christmas baking he's been doing.
At the end of the clip, the disc jockey (Bootleg Kev) mentions something about Bieber being featured on the new Asher Roth album, so we've got our fingers crossed for a full blown Biebs mixtape. Potential stocking stuffer?
P.S. Anyone else think all his hand flailing is an attempt to draw attention to that icy watch on his wrist? Dang!
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing