Justin Bieber Raps Over "Otis"
Triple threat just doesn't cut it as a descriptive for the Biebs anymore. Now that he's embarked on a casual rap career, I think a better term might be octuple threat.
Watch Shawty Mane spit over Yeezy and Hov's "Otis" beat at the Power106 FM radio station. There are some pretty clever lines, but our fav has to be "Started playin' drums when I was only two, now I'm kickin' it in Japan, kung fu." Dang, boi!
Thoughts? Good? Bad? Decent? Entertaining? LOL?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'