Justin Bieber Raps Over "Otis"
Triple threat just doesn't cut it as a descriptive for the Biebs anymore. Now that he's embarked on a casual rap career, I think a better term might be octuple threat.
Watch Shawty Mane spit over Yeezy and Hov's "Otis" beat at the Power106 FM radio station. There are some pretty clever lines, but our fav has to be "Started playin' drums when I was only two, now I'm kickin' it in Japan, kung fu." Dang, boi!
Thoughts? Good? Bad? Decent? Entertaining? LOL?
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!