Justin Bieber Raps Over "Otis"
Triple threat just doesn't cut it as a descriptive for the Biebs anymore. Now that he's embarked on a casual rap career, I think a better term might be octuple threat.
Watch Shawty Mane spit over Yeezy and Hov's "Otis" beat at the Power106 FM radio station. There are some pretty clever lines, but our fav has to be "Started playin' drums when I was only two, now I'm kickin' it in Japan, kung fu." Dang, boi!
Thoughts? Good? Bad? Decent? Entertaining? LOL?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars
- Zedd ft. Selena Gomez's "I Want You To Know" Is Here