Justin Bieber Raps Over "Otis"
Triple threat just doesn't cut it as a descriptive for the Biebs anymore. Now that he's embarked on a casual rap career, I think a better term might be octuple threat.
Watch Shawty Mane spit over Yeezy and Hov's "Otis" beat at the Power106 FM radio station. There are some pretty clever lines, but our fav has to be "Started playin' drums when I was only two, now I'm kickin' it in Japan, kung fu." Dang, boi!
Thoughts? Good? Bad? Decent? Entertaining? LOL?
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us