Justin Bieber Raps Over "Otis"
Triple threat just doesn't cut it as a descriptive for the Biebs anymore. Now that he's embarked on a casual rap career, I think a better term might be octuple threat.
Watch Shawty Mane spit over Yeezy and Hov's "Otis" beat at the Power106 FM radio station. There are some pretty clever lines, but our fav has to be "Started playin' drums when I was only two, now I'm kickin' it in Japan, kung fu." Dang, boi!
Thoughts? Good? Bad? Decent? Entertaining? LOL?
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'