Justin Bieber Releases Track List For "Believe"
It's finally here, the official announcement of the track listing on Justin Bieber's new album Believe. The album is set to come out on June 19th but "Boyfriend," is so far the only track we've heard. It's exciting to see so many high-profile collaborations with Drake, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj (!) and an old Bieber-collaborator-favorite, Ludacris. Here's the track listing for Believe.
01. All Around The World ft. Ludacris
03. As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean
04. Take You
05. Right Here ft. Drake
06. Catching Feelings
08. Die In Your Arms
09. Thought Of You
10. Beauty And A Beat ft. Nicki Minaj
11. One Love
12. Be Alright
14. Out Of Town Girl
15. She Don't Like The Lights
Are you excited for the album? What do you think of the song titles? Tell us your thoughts below!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now