Justin Bieber Releases Track List For "Believe"
It's finally here, the official announcement of the track listing on Justin Bieber's new album Believe. The album is set to come out on June 19th but "Boyfriend," is so far the only track we've heard. It's exciting to see so many high-profile collaborations with Drake, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj (!) and an old Bieber-collaborator-favorite, Ludacris. Here's the track listing for Believe.
01. All Around The World ft. Ludacris
03. As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean
04. Take You
05. Right Here ft. Drake
06. Catching Feelings
08. Die In Your Arms
09. Thought Of You
10. Beauty And A Beat ft. Nicki Minaj
11. One Love
12. Be Alright
14. Out Of Town Girl
15. She Don't Like The Lights
Are you excited for the album? What do you think of the song titles? Tell us your thoughts below!
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?