Justin Bieber Releases Track List For "Believe"
It's finally here, the official announcement of the track listing on Justin Bieber's new album Believe. The album is set to come out on June 19th but "Boyfriend," is so far the only track we've heard. It's exciting to see so many high-profile collaborations with Drake, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj (!) and an old Bieber-collaborator-favorite, Ludacris. Here's the track listing for Believe.
01. All Around The World ft. Ludacris
03. As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean
04. Take You
05. Right Here ft. Drake
06. Catching Feelings
08. Die In Your Arms
09. Thought Of You
10. Beauty And A Beat ft. Nicki Minaj
11. One Love
12. Be Alright
14. Out Of Town Girl
15. She Don't Like The Lights
Are you excited for the album? What do you think of the song titles? Tell us your thoughts below!
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists