Justin Bieber + Rihanna Get Their Lyric Battle On
Spring is in the air, and that means a fresh crop of new material from the world's biggest pop stars. Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" and Rihanna's "Where Have You Been" might not be fresh songs, but their videos are ripe for the picking! RiRi's danceable clip came out on Monday, while Justin's romantic ode supposedly comes out today, so why not have the two battle it out for the best lyrics?
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele