Justin Bieber + Rihanna Get Their Lyric Battle On
Spring is in the air, and that means a fresh crop of new material from the world's biggest pop stars. Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" and Rihanna's "Where Have You Been" might not be fresh songs, but their videos are ripe for the picking! RiRi's danceable clip came out on Monday, while Justin's romantic ode supposedly comes out today, so why not have the two battle it out for the best lyrics?
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz