Justin Bieber + Rihanna Get Their Lyric Battle On
Spring is in the air, and that means a fresh crop of new material from the world's biggest pop stars. Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" and Rihanna's "Where Have You Been" might not be fresh songs, but their videos are ripe for the picking! RiRi's danceable clip came out on Monday, while Justin's romantic ode supposedly comes out today, so why not have the two battle it out for the best lyrics?
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram