Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez & Ashley Tisdale's "Call Me Maybe" Dance Party
Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" is EVERYWHERE right now, thanks to one of pop music's most powerful couples: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. The pair tweeted their love for the tune only a few weeks ago, and their influence on their fans has caused the song's view count on Youtube to go through the roof (over 3 million views and counting!). In fact, Justin loved Carly's track so much that his manager Scooter Braun signed the songstress to his label SchoolBoy Records. Way to go Carly!
It's not only Justin and Selena that love "Call Me Maybe": Carlos Pena of Big Time Rush organized a little video dance party to the song featuring High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale and Justin's video director friend Alfredo Flores. Watch the group of celeb pals dance around and lip-sync the lyrics to Carly's big hit. Oh, stars — they're just like us!
"Hey, I just met you / And this is crazy / But here's my number / So call me, maybe?"
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist