Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez & Ashley Tisdale's "Call Me Maybe" Dance Party
Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" is EVERYWHERE right now, thanks to one of pop music's most powerful couples: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. The pair tweeted their love for the tune only a few weeks ago, and their influence on their fans has caused the song's view count on Youtube to go through the roof (over 3 million views and counting!). In fact, Justin loved Carly's track so much that his manager Scooter Braun signed the songstress to his label SchoolBoy Records. Way to go Carly!
It's not only Justin and Selena that love "Call Me Maybe": Carlos Pena of Big Time Rush organized a little video dance party to the song featuring High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale and Justin's video director friend Alfredo Flores. Watch the group of celeb pals dance around and lip-sync the lyrics to Carly's big hit. Oh, stars — they're just like us!
"Hey, I just met you / And this is crazy / But here's my number / So call me, maybe?"
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video