Justin Bieber Will Remove Selena Gomez's Name From "Beauty And A Beat" Lyrics
Ouch. Over the weekend, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's very public relationship came to a very public end (it involved some Twitter drama and a Victoria's Secret model). If that wasn't hard enough for the two young celebrities, Justin is now rumored to be adding insult to injury in the form of a lyric change in his latest single "Beauty and a Beat."
According to a source who spoke to The Sun, Justin plans to bleep out Selena's name in this line of lyrics:
"Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit 'em with the ether / Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep my eye out for Selener"
"It's too late for Justin to remove the lyric from his album," said the source, "But there's no way he's going to be singing it or having anyone else sing it, including Nicki, at his concerts." This is apparently to avoid a backlash from his fans and to avoid rubbing salt in Selena's breakup wounds. Um, yeah right! This just makes it worse!
What do you think: is it a good decision to remove Selena's name from the lyrics? Tell us your thoughts below...
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'