Justin Bieber Will Remove Selena Gomez's Name From "Beauty And A Beat" Lyrics
Ouch. Over the weekend, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's very public relationship came to a very public end (it involved some Twitter drama and a Victoria's Secret model). If that wasn't hard enough for the two young celebrities, Justin is now rumored to be adding insult to injury in the form of a lyric change in his latest single "Beauty and a Beat."
According to a source who spoke to The Sun, Justin plans to bleep out Selena's name in this line of lyrics:
"Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit 'em with the ether / Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep my eye out for Selener"
"It's too late for Justin to remove the lyric from his album," said the source, "But there's no way he's going to be singing it or having anyone else sing it, including Nicki, at his concerts." This is apparently to avoid a backlash from his fans and to avoid rubbing salt in Selena's breakup wounds. Um, yeah right! This just makes it worse!
What do you think: is it a good decision to remove Selena's name from the lyrics? Tell us your thoughts below...
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola