Justin Bieber's "Mistletoe" & Three Songs About Growing Up
It's never too early to get into the Christmas spirit. Okay, it is (like, now, for instance—Seriously though, eggnog hasn't even come out yet!), so it's probably a good thing that The Biebs' first single off Under The Mistletoe, "Mistletoe" doesn't focus so much on gift g-i-v-i-n-g as it does on k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
Yep, the rumours are true. If his new "deep" voice hasn't tipped you off yet, the lyrics in "Mistletoe" are a big giveaway that our little Justin is growing up:
Mistletoe, eh? Lets hope Shawty Mane ate a candy cane before partaking in any "mistletoe-ing."
While listening to "Mistletoe" we couldn't help but think of some of our favorite "coming of age" anthems. Wonder if JB used any of these for inspiration:
But everybody's gone / And I've been here for too long / To face this on my own / Well, I guess this is growing up
When I grow up to be a man / Will I dig the same things that turn me on as a kid? / Will I look back and say that I wish I hadn't done what I did? / Will I joke around and still dig those sounds?
I'm not a girl, not yet a woman / All I need is time, a moment that is mine / While I'm in between / I'm not a girl
I feel old now. Brb, rummaging through old photo albums!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist