Justin Bieber's New Song Is For The Broken-Hearted
Listen to "Heartbreaker", dedicated to all you broken-hearted Beliebers!
Happy Music Monday, everybody! Especially to all you Beliebers out there: the term 'music mondays' now has a new definition, and it's all thanks to Justin Bieber. The pop sensation kicked off his 10-weeks-of-new-music campaign starting today, revealing the lyric video to "Heartbreaker".
Lyrically, the song is all about JB feeling broken-hearted over losing the girl of his dreams to another guy, and the singer dedicates the tune to everybody in the same position. Check out the song explanation that the Biebs tweeted:
Want to listen to Justin's smooth, R&B-flavored jam? Play "Heartbreaker" on Soundcloud below:
Digging the new JB tune? Pick it up on iTunes today. Not digging it? Let us know what you think!
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- UPDATE: Watch David Gray's Entire Live On Letterman Concert On-Demand
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics