Justin Timberlake Drops New Song "Take Back The Night"
Listen to a new track from the pop star's 'The 20/20 Experience: Part II"...
It was only a matter of time until Justin Timberlake dropped a new song from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience, Part II, due out September 30th, and that day has finally come. "Take Back The Night" is a nod to the late Marvin Gaye if we've ever heard one, with funky guitars, lively horns, and sweeping strings making this a 70's soul-funk throwback. With JT crooning Take back the night / Ooh, don't know when the sun is rising next in the chorus, the lyrics are all about losing your inhibitions on the dance floor and owning the night because you never know what tomorrow will bring. We're loving this little sample of Justin's new music, and we hope to hear more soon!
Do you like the new song by Justin Timberlake? We wanna know what you think...
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video