Justin Timberlake Drops New Song "Take Back The Night"
Listen to a new track from the pop star's 'The 20/20 Experience: Part II"...
It was only a matter of time until Justin Timberlake dropped a new song from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience, Part II, due out September 30th, and that day has finally come. "Take Back The Night" is a nod to the late Marvin Gaye if we've ever heard one, with funky guitars, lively horns, and sweeping strings making this a 70's soul-funk throwback. With JT crooning Take back the night / Ooh, don't know when the sun is rising next in the chorus, the lyrics are all about losing your inhibitions on the dance floor and owning the night because you never know what tomorrow will bring. We're loving this little sample of Justin's new music, and we hope to hear more soon!
Do you like the new song by Justin Timberlake? We wanna know what you think...
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'