Justin Timberlake Drops New Song "Take Back The Night"
Listen to a new track from the pop star's 'The 20/20 Experience: Part II"...
It was only a matter of time until Justin Timberlake dropped a new song from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience, Part II, due out September 30th, and that day has finally come. "Take Back The Night" is a nod to the late Marvin Gaye if we've ever heard one, with funky guitars, lively horns, and sweeping strings making this a 70's soul-funk throwback. With JT crooning Take back the night / Ooh, don't know when the sun is rising next in the chorus, the lyrics are all about losing your inhibitions on the dance floor and owning the night because you never know what tomorrow will bring. We're loving this little sample of Justin's new music, and we hope to hear more soon!
Do you like the new song by Justin Timberlake? We wanna know what you think...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist