Justin Timberlake: Possible New Song?
We've thought about it, we've agonized about it, we've even tweeted about it: When is Justin Timberlake going to make a new album?!
Well, it seems like our questions have (partially?) been answered with the leak of this "new Justin Timberlake song" entitled Words I Say. It's a romantic super-slow jam that demonstrates what we always knew: Justin's still got it! So, which one of his former flames do you think he's talking about in the lyrics? Cameron Diaz? Jessica Biel?
Sometimes I can't believe what I'm seeing / But I always receive the love that you're giving to me / And I still don't know what led me to you / But I know this, this was meant to be And girl in your smile I see my everything
We still don't know any details on a new album or any other tracks but we're keeping our ear to the ground. Thanks to KLUC for posting this song; it will tie us over until a new album is released!
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman