Justin Timberlake: Possible New Song?
We've thought about it, we've agonized about it, we've even tweeted about it: When is Justin Timberlake going to make a new album?!
Well, it seems like our questions have (partially?) been answered with the leak of this "new Justin Timberlake song" entitled Words I Say. It's a romantic super-slow jam that demonstrates what we always knew: Justin's still got it! So, which one of his former flames do you think he's talking about in the lyrics? Cameron Diaz? Jessica Biel?
Sometimes I can't believe what I'm seeing / But I always receive the love that you're giving to me / And I still don't know what led me to you / But I know this, this was meant to be And girl in your smile I see my everything
We still don't know any details on a new album or any other tracks but we're keeping our ear to the ground. Thanks to KLUC for posting this song; it will tie us over until a new album is released!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything