Justin Timberlake Reveals New Track List On Instagram
JT took to Instagram to film the titles of his 'The 20/20 Experience: 2 of 2' album...
With The 20/20 Experience: 2 of 2 due out September 27th, we have just over a month until we can hear the new collection of songs from Justin Timberlake, and we're excited. The only song we knew of from the upcoming fourth studio album from JT is its first single, "Take Back The Night", which definitely proves that the album will be funky.
JT took to Instragram to video what we're assuming is his personal notebook (think there are some lyrics floating around the pages?), listing out the track list for the new album. Is it just us, or do the song titles seem a little blood-thirsty? Think JT committed a murder and is confessing in his lyrics? Watch the video on JT's Instagram below:
Here's the track list for The 20/20 Experience: 2 of 2 all typed out for you:
1. "Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want)"
2. "True Blood"
5. "Take Back the Night"
7. "Drink Me Away"
8. "You Got It On"
10. "Only When I Walk Away"
11. "Not a Bad Thing"
The 20/20 Experience: 2 of 2 - Deluxe edition:
12. "Track 12"
13. "Track 13"
Will you be picking up the new album from Justin Timberlake when it drops at the end of September? What song sounds the most intriguing to you?
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'