Justin Timberlake Will Perform At The 2013 GRAMMY Awards
Justin Timberlake image c/o Jason Kempin (Getty)
This "just in": Justin Timberlake will be performing at The GRAMMYs this year! That's right, the solo star will be gracing The GRAMMYs stage for the first time in four years, and will most likely be signing out his new hit "Suit And Tie". Is it too much to ask that JT breaks out into some of his older hits, too? I mean, we'd love to see a rendition of "Cry Me A River", a little bit of "Sexy Back", and our personal favorite "What Goes Around Comes Around". But that's just us being greedy.
Justin will join fellow pop stars Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, fun., Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys as performers at the 2013 GRAMMYs (and we wouldn't be surprised if more were announced closer to the date). Are you excited to catch JT on The GRAMMYs stage?
Be sure to tune in to the 55th Annual GRMMY Awards on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show