Justin Timberlake Will Perform At The 2013 GRAMMY Awards
Justin Timberlake image c/o Jason Kempin (Getty)
This "just in": Justin Timberlake will be performing at The GRAMMYs this year! That's right, the solo star will be gracing The GRAMMYs stage for the first time in four years, and will most likely be signing out his new hit "Suit And Tie". Is it too much to ask that JT breaks out into some of his older hits, too? I mean, we'd love to see a rendition of "Cry Me A River", a little bit of "Sexy Back", and our personal favorite "What Goes Around Comes Around". But that's just us being greedy.
Justin will join fellow pop stars Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, fun., Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys as performers at the 2013 GRAMMYs (and we wouldn't be surprised if more were announced closer to the date). Are you excited to catch JT on The GRAMMYs stage?
Be sure to tune in to the 55th Annual GRMMY Awards on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS!
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics